What's the plan
Please Log In

If you are not a member, and wish to become one. Please contact the Admin

Us. Ohio Citizen

Go down

Us. Ohio Citizen

Post  614crook on Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Im making no introduction of myself you know me as well i as know each and every person who reads this.We have never met but i know what your thinking and feeling as well as you know what im thinking and feeling. WE are individuals who will not stand for any act of terrorany. WE are people who will not simply lay down and let Governments of this world control our lives as if we are animals. WE MAKE DECISIONS FOR OUR OWN PATH! WE HAVE RIGHTS THAT SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLED BY NONE OTHER THEN THYSELF. WE MAY DO WITH OUR LIVES AS WE PLEASE NOT FOR GREED NOT FOR HATRED NOT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE GREATER GOOD. I am no known member of ANON I am a memeber of WE not a memebership type deal i mean WE AS IN MANKIND. ANON CAN ONLY LAY THE BRICK WE MUST WALK THE PATH. FIGHT AGAINST YOUR GOVERNMENT DONT BE SCARED OF WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU FOR IF IT WAS`NT FOR US THEY WOULD BE NOTHING!!!! SO PLEASE DONT BE SCARED DONT BE SHY HAVE STRENGTH AND COURAGE FOR ONE DAY WE WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD AND LEAVE BEHIND OUR PRINTS ON IT HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED? WHAT KINDOF WORLD DO YOU WANT YOUR LOVED ONES TO BE LVING IN WHEN WE ARE GONE? MAKE ANY DECISION YOU PLEASE BUT I MUST INFORM YOU THIS IS A DECISION THAT LIES ALONE WITH YOU BUT AFFECTS THE LIVES OF UNCOUNTABLE NUMBERS FOR WE MUST CHOOSE HOW THIS WORLDS LEADS AND CARRIES ON.
614crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm with ya

Post  mrkoughee on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 am

I feel the same way as you do Crook. I read and listen everyday how our government will go into default. The ueber-riche, conservative right will NOT budge unless THEIR tax breaks are insured. THEY get all the benefits, tax breaks, tax shelters, multiploe homes, million dollar bonuses, and carte blanche to shove THEIR agenda down our throats. THEY control the police, the courts, the lobbyists, the lawyers and every manner of control. WE need to take a stand and say ENOUGH. THEY continue to whittle everything we have away. Leaving US with nothing. While THEY run roughshod over US. What do you think?
mrkoughee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luckymarshall82 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 am

...kudos. much agreed to the both of you.

luckymarshall82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Us. Ohio Citizen

Post  614crook on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 pm

LMAO the leading news tv station in ohio on facebook asked what would we want jerry revish (news anchor) to talk about with obama 80% said NWO, corruption things of that nature 10% said social security 10% said insurance tell me why all they talked about was foriegn relations and the deficit thats whats crazy people dont believe in this shiet but questions are avoided when its of this nature they said becuase its not serious inquiries how the hell is'nt it? Anon hack a live air feed to this news service and open some minds would ya lol
614crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  614crook on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Im thinkin of starting a new group that is seen so theres a face behind the voice a sort of hands of anon im thinkin it can be called W.E. Aka WORLD EVOLUTION would love for feed back suggestions and Any potential members? Anon dont think im stealing support or anything im just looking to organise now so you can worry about the plan and to help educate.
614crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

They wanna talk about corruption?

Post  mrkoughee on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah, let's talk about corruption. Let's talk about treasonist acts in congress. Holding up talks to get our country inline and THEY only want to guarantee THEMSELVES more4 "Bush Era" tax breaks. If EVERYONE paid their fair share, we would no be in this situation. If we were not in a WAR FOR OIL, spending billions of dollars a day. (And blood) Let's talk about a party that fabricated intelligence to justify an invasion. I am not saying that we should not have respond to 9/11. I believe that proper intellegence and some special force troops could've done all this much cheaper. Let's no forget the whole water boarding thing. I can go on all night long. The point I am making is that THEY have their own agenda. It will put into place if WE do not take this country back. Congress, the courts, the lobbists.......all of them.
mrkoughee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  614crook on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 am

Exactly, billions lost and lives stolen from families without consequence but gain from fear as they slip their motives into our lives to control americans like we are cattle is an abomination and complete disrespect to the lives that fought to make this land free. If things dont change soon i fear it may be to late and peaceful resistance will then be out of the question. But this is'nt just america that is the problem getting in bed with other countries for the soul purpose and goal of more money and power is ultimately adding fuel to the fire that has already engulped many "politicians" and "nobleman" around the globe. The entire world must for once in forever work in unisen to stand up for whats right and decide what direction we should go for we all must live in this world regardless of race religion or views. Only real power the governments hold is oil. We must strey from this and find new Safer alternitives and stop relying on that substance.
614crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Blood Oil

Post  mrkoughee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm

You hit the nail on the head. I am not "agenda driven". Simply do what's right. If you make billions a year as a "job creator". Then you should pay you fair share in taxes. Not given every tax break ever imagined. Most tax benefits for the top 5% that were handed out durinf the Bush Administration were never asked for, but given as a bonus from King George. Now THEY hold the country hostage unless WE conceed and ensure THEIR demands are met. This is about our country. NOT about ideologies and politics. THEIR actions border on treason in my eyes. But.....what shall the sheep do?
mrkoughee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down