What's the plan
Please Log In

If you are not a member, and wish to become one. Please contact the Admin

New to ALL of this. I got a few things i wanna touch on.

Go down

New to ALL of this. I got a few things i wanna touch on.

Post  Inhuman on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:15 am

Like most of the newbies that are looking into the anon organization, I saw the video on Ebaumsworld.com and was completely turned on to their ideals. But idk how i feel about Anon NOT having a centralize leadership. i read somewhere that Anon allegedly went and hacked.... somebody but it was never proven on either side. Obviously the HACKED couldnt pinpoint who did it but ANON themselves couldnt track who did it. (oh BTW, someone from ANON took responsibility for the attack.) That right there opens the door to what I see is the major flaw. I mean, how can they say they are going to watch over the "capitalist pigs" drilling for oil in Alberta when they cant keep an eye on the few "rouge" members in their ranks?

Now don't get me wrong... I truly like the ideas that Anon stands for. But I just see a few things that make my stand back and watch with the hope that they will do what we all wish them to do and wish them to be. And if I can call something to the attention of the many and make a difference.... well.... i believe thats what we are ALL doing here, right?

But who am I to judge. I just one person with "everyday" problems. I blindly get angry at people. I feel confident with myself when I shouldn't. I get greedy. I forget to feed my cat. I am ignorant.

The problem, in my eyes, is that my problems mirror everyone elses. sometimes we forget that the talking political heads on TV are only human and sometimes their dog starves for the day cuz they got busy or become overwhelmed with the greedy tendency I think we all have felt at one time or another.

THEY ARE ALL PEOPLE TOO.

I going to do my part. I will do my research and due diligence. Lets see what happens in November.

PLS! i welcome critics. If something i said doesnt sit well with you or if something i said is misinformed PLEASE let me know. I dont wish to be ignorant anymore.

Inhuman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well Said

Post  Dmac on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 am

Well said my friend.....to make mistakes and to get swept away by an ideal, greed, power, or ride the high of something that gives you instant gratification is a human flaw that we all no matter our status in society succumb to at some point in our life. I ask myself am I too, getting swept up into a movement, or an ideal...perhaps but when the outcome is what I hope this one will be it is hard to not get involved.

What I would like everyone to think about though is this...noone is perfect...the last perfect man there was we hung him on a cross or so it is told...in the words of my 14 year old son...even jesus had haters mom! he thought it was funny..I thought it a profound statement!

Anon I am proud of what you are doing and proud to be part of a peaceful resistance as long as it stays that way, I believe in Human Rights as long as it does not take away the basic human rights of some one else. I believe we have the inalienable right to go to hell anyway we choose, say what what we want, when we want, how we want and where we want. I will not sit back and wait for the next phase , I will learn, and educate myself, and actively take part in a movement that will some day change the way my children are forced to live.

Pretty amazing!!

Dmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to ALL of this. I got a few things i wanna touch on.

Post  614crook on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

they ARE organized but they`re not going to anounce a certal leadership because of things they are doing. now if you looking for something to feel apart of until ANON can start providing more information i suggest WORLD EVOLUTION that i have started TODAY lol its on facebook look it up World_evolution at yahoo dot com is the email account like i said i just started it in an effort to help organize folks like you and myself. Change is comming is everyone truly prepared? not yet but we will be.
614crook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zer0teen on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 pm

I agree, if there was any trail to the leaders that would be a grave flaw. To kill the beast, you must cut off its head. These guys should keep their head armored.

Zer0teen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  werkwerk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 am

Zer0teen wrote:I agree, if there was any trail to the leaders that would be a grave flaw. To kill the beast, you must cut off its head. These guys should keep their head armored.

Anonymous doesn't have a head Razz

werkwerk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down