What's the plan
Please Log In

If you are not a member, and wish to become one. Please contact the Admin

I want to help

Go down

I want to help

Post  LetMeHelp on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello everyone, I'm M. and I am completely devoted to the cause. I feel like a lurker, though, because I don't know how to help. My hacking skills are poor, at best, and I'm fairly new to Anonymous in general. I want to help out in any way I can, just point me in the right direction. As an afterthought, if there is anyway to get in touch with Anonymous close by me, let me know. It's time I showed my support.

Thank you.

LetMeHelp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to help

Post  marvi on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 am

LetMeHelp wrote:Hello everyone, I'm M. and I am completely devoted to the cause. I feel like a lurker, though, because I don't know how to help. My hacking skills are poor, at best, and I'm fairly new to Anonymous in general. I want to help out in any way I can, just point me in the right direction. As an afterthought, if there is anyway to get in touch with Anonymous close by me, let me know. It's time I showed my support.

Thank you.

marvi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my thoughts are the same as Mr/Ms M

Post  anarchicblood2727 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 am

marvi wrote:
LetMeHelp wrote:Hello everyone, I'm M. and I am completely devoted to the cause. I feel like a lurker, though, because I don't know how to help. My hacking skills are poor, at best, and I'm fairly new to Anonymous in general. I want to help out in any way I can, just point me in the right direction. As an afterthought, if there is anyway to get in touch with Anonymous close by me, let me know. It's time I showed my support.

Thank you.

hi im going to say im jeff to make it easier to refer to me. M if you get any were with this post i am new to the site and have the same exact thoughts of curiosity and devotion to helping out in what ever way i can and also teaming up with others through a mutual idea of communication. please let me know right away!!!!

anarchicblood2727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to help

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum