What's the plan
Please Log In

If you are not a member, and wish to become one. Please contact the Admin

The system is top heavy and will fall to the power of the people.

Go down

The system is top heavy and will fall to the power of the people.

Post  FROSTbyte on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi

Just joined, FROSTbyte is here to join the cause.

Last edited by FROSTbyte on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammer)

FROSTbyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FROSTbyte:- A little about myself.

Post  FROSTbyte on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi All.
Been fighting the system since 1975, I was a problem child, always taking stuff apart. building stuff out of lego etc, anything electronic was in serious trouble. The best toy I had was the house phone, making random calls was sooo interesting. That hobby developed into making free calls at phone boxes so I could keep the phone money I was given by my parents. Then later tapping the wire junctions on poles out in the country using a phone with croc clips and sewing pins so I could boost free lines to ring my girlfriend as I was banned from dialing out at home. When analog cell phones came about had great interest as was by then into CB and pirate radio. I had my first cell phone at 17, and my drivers licence too. Soon ended up cloning the transportable work phones and only used those numbers a night when I knew the masters were switched off and charging up. I even cloned my own cell phone onto a car phone and learnt a hell of a lot. Messed about with directionable antennas and found out how to bring down the local cell tower.
Even my cars were hacked as I lowered just about every car I ever had, went through dozens of vw's and now I have a slammed mercedes E class owned out right. I have had much trouble been pulled over by the police over the years and learnt very quickly to be very very arkward with our public servants. have been in court several times and always represented myself and always had the police that stopped me in court to answer questions. Statutes generate an automatic NO and I continue to not wear a seat belt and ignore any statute used as a money making mechanisum.
I think that once you start to question authority everything else starts to become doubtful, I now automatically question everything and everyone. I can see that for generations we have been lied to, mislead and used as a source of corparate income.
I can see that there is a massive awakening and the truth is visible like sunlight through the cracks in a wall, even my parents are starting to see the light.
Anonymous are the peoples army of the world, as soon as you start to work out the wrongs in the world you automatically side with the efforts of and in a way become anonymous yourself.
I heard the calling and here I am, pleased to be of service.

FROSTbyte

View user profile

Back to top Go down