What's the plan
Please Log In

If you are not a member, and wish to become one. Please contact the Admin

What happening to the Fast Food Workers?

Go down

What happening to the Fast Food Workers?

Post  RedRaven on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:54 am

The Fast Food workers in America have started striking , and seemed to stop overnight, did they get what they wanted? News outlets are being told these people were paid to strike. ha . Can't find any news for whats really going on, weird huh? the government keeping us out of the loop like that? and the media attention almost gone , strange. I mean what could be more important then the right to a living wage and the right to form a union? oh yeah kitten videos, they are super cute and take our minds off more important matters don't they. Anyone else out there watching as our rights are ever so slowly taken away from us? ....I AM WATCHING Shocked
RedRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are they being taken away?

Post  Hulk99 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:34 am

RedRaven,
I think you make a great point. Many of times it is what people or the media want us to see. It is like the slight of hand or misdirection like in a magic trick. Did the workers get what they wanted, or are the being taken away? The media is the main culprit when it comes to this type of misdirection. We only see it as news, but really it is something else. They try to put a curtain infront of our eyes so we dont really see what is really going on. I agree with you that we have to keep our eyes open to see how slowly we are being put in a cage and our rights are being slowly taken away from us... It is only a matter of time when we will have to ask permission again to go to the bathroom. We are a part of something that this country never stood for. This country is no longer for the people or even by the people. It is for the powerful and the controling. People or may I say, us, have to stand up from sitting on our hands and show how strong the people really are.

Strength is within everyone, it can never be taken away from a person without force. Never give up.

Hulk99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...i enjoyed your post

Post  RedRaven on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

most of the time I am surrounded by people who view me as unconventional and idiosyncratic , I spend most of my time trying to deal with the ineptitude of people in general. so it's .....refreshing to know someone out there can see the same thing I do. They don't understand a simple question such as .why is there no maximum wage?. This leads to thoughts such as , I want to make as much money as I can, I don't want a government telling me what I'm worth and so forth. So once again refreshing . Smile
RedRaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What happening to the Fast Food Workers?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down